1. Check-In & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon or as per Hotel Policies (Early check-in & Late Check-Out is subject to availability. In Andaman most of the hotels check-out time is 8 AM)
2. EP – Accommodation only,
3. CP – Accommodation with Breakfast,
4. MAP – Accommodation with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner,
5. AP – Accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
6. Meals Timings must be followed as per instruction given by the hotels. No refund will be made if the client does not use any services provided by us within the Inclusions.
7. Extra Bed Means Extra Mattress.
8. For the room heater, the client needs to pay directly to the hotel.
9. In the Case of the Mentioned Hotel is unavailable, we’ll provide an equivalent category of the Hotel.
10. The vehicle has been charged for the fixed inclusions (Guest dropping time is before 10 PM). If the client wants to use the vehicle apart from the itinerary or by any chance the day has been extended a guest has to bear the value of the additional services or overtime.
11. AC in the vehicle won’t work or allow on any hill stations.
12. In the case of missing sightseeing, destinations due to any natural calamities, any strikes, roadblock, government or health emergency, or any other reasons The Travel Stations will not liable for it. Monuments, parks, rides, etc can be closed without prior notice. The Travel Stations will not be liable for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking a tour.
13. If the client misses any of their services due to late arrival by flight, train, bus, cab the Travel Stations will not be responsible. however, we will try to cover the unused services but it totally depends on the situation existing thereon.
14. In the case of traffic issues or any mechanical/machinery disturbance, client missed any sightseeing, The Travel Stations will not be responsible for missing sightseeing.
15. Due to traffic, any natural calamities, any strikes, roadblock, government or health emergency or any other reasons client missed his/her flight, train, bus, cab The Travel Stations will not be liable and no compensation will be provided in such a case.
16. Flight fare is subject to availability, in case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
17. Flight fares are dynamic and could be changed without any prior notice. A 100% amount needs to be paid for flight booking in advance. If flight fare got increased/decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly.
18. In the case of multiple flights tickets booking some of the tickets have been issued and flight fare get increased for the remaining tickets clients have to pay the difference amount or they can ask for the flight cancellation and cancellation will proceed as per airline policies in both scenarios The Travel Stations is not liable or bound to pay any compensation to the client.
19. In case of flight cancellation, change of schedule of flights, The Travel Stations is not liable for any refund.
20. Seat allotment in flights is the airline process, If the client wants any special seat in-flight in that case client has to pay extra amount as per the airline policies.
21. Visa approval and rejection is the matter of Embassy of that country, The Travel Stations don’t responsible for any rejection and occurred losses due to rejection and no compensation will be provided.
22. In the case of visa rejection, package cancellation will proceed as per the below cancellation policies.
23. All adventure activities are subject to weather conditions.
24. Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions.
25. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing doesn’t happen to take place due to weather or payload restriction and if it involves any additional amount that amount needs to pay by the client only. The Travel Stations will not be liable for compensations due to the non-sailing of the ferry, cruise, and It will be governed by our cancellation policy.
26. The itinerary flow is subject to change without any prior notification.
27. If there’s a Gala dinner in your hotel (on Christmas, New Year, or the other important day) then it’s mandatory and chargeable from hotelier direct.
28. Pictures available on the website or any social media platform or shared with the client is just for reference purposes and may vary in real-time.
29. All special requests including but not limited too early check-in, late checkout, smoking room, non-smoking room, views, floors, king bed, twin bed, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same can’t be guaranteed prior.
30. Customers can’t change the itinerary during the trip unless the same has been pre-informed and assented by the travel consultant in writing.
31. Payment should be made strictly as per the payment policy.
32. If the client misses paying their installment on time a fine of 500 INR will keep adding up to 3 days (including weekends and national holidays). If the client fails to pay the due installment even after 3 days the booking will be released with the immediate effects and the amount will be refunded as per the cancellation policy.
33. If the client wants to change the installment date he can make a prior request to the Travel Consultant to change the date of the installment at within 24hrs of making their first payment (Request is subject to approval).
34. If the client makes the first payment it will be considered that the client is accepting all the T&C of The Travel Stations.
35. In case of non-compliance with payment terms/ uncertain situation/ natural calamity/ pandemic situation arises, The Travel Stations reserves the right to cancel or modify the booking.
36. In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Govt. Cruise isn’t operational due to the weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, The Travel Stations won’t be responsible for any refund claims arising from this.
37. Star Categorization of hotels are categorized on the idea of location, services, facility, and costing and not as per star categorizations in the metro cities.
38. Visiting Rohtang Pass shell be subject to compliance of NGT (National Green Tribunal) Rules & Regulations. Restrictions & instructions for each traveler will be elaborated to the client on arrival.
39. After making the payment of a specific package if clients want to make any amendment or if clients want to postpone the dates in this case the client has to bear certain charges as prescribed by The Travel Stations only.
40. The Travel Stations reserve the right to terminate, cancel, or modify any offer without any prior intimation.
41. Verbal commitment done by any of our representatives will not be considered in your services.
42. No travel insurance will be provided during the travel or during the flight. If the client wants to insured their travel, clients need to pay extra for Insurance as per the Insurance policies.
43. In case of any disaster or death due to natural reasons, road accidents, or similarly, in any case, The Travel Stations will not be liable for any compensation.
44. The client is responsible for their all belongings. In case of lost goods, looting, robbery, stolen, or any damage during the package The Travel Stations will not be liable and no compensations will be provided.
1. Once the payment made for the services, after that, if clients want to make any amendment/modification in the services then the client needs to bear certain charges for the same and all rights have been reserved by The Travel Stations only.
2. Due to any situation like a natural disaster, medical issues, lockdown from Government, Flight or Train or Bus or Cab or any cancellation if travel couldn’t happen you can postpone your trip but some curtain postpone charges will be applicable.
Note– All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
1.1 First Installment – 30 % at the time of booking (Online mode)
1.2 Second Installment- 20% after 7 days of getting the vouchers (Online mode)
1.3 Last Installment- 50% Online or During the travel. (Client need to select the mode of payment before 7 working days to the travel date)
1.4 If the travel date is within 1 to 5 days in that case the full advance amount is required for bookings.
1.5 All payments made by the client using payment gateway are exclusive of gateway charges. All those charges will be borne by the client only and in case of the cancellation gateway charges will be non-refundable for both Domestic and International travel-related services.
1.1 First installment: Full payment of flight & 30% of the land package (Online mode)
1.2 Second Installment: 30% after 7 days of the first installment.
1.3 the Last installment of 40% will be 1 month before of Travel date
1.4 If the travel date is within 15 days of booking, in that case, the full advance amount is required for booking.
Cancellation of Services:
1. In between from the date of booking to 45 days:- 30% retention of the entire Package
2. In between 45 days to 30 days:- 40% retention of the entire Package
3. In between 30 days to fifteen days:- 70% retention of the entire Package.
4. Less than 15 days of check-in:- 100% retention of the entire Package
5. Package cancellation in case of non-payment of due installment, the refund will be pressed after deducting the fine as well.
6. The advance Amount is Non-Refundable
7. Airline cancellation will be applicable on the canceling PNR as the day we received the cancellation confirmation from the Guest.
Note: In most cases, international hotels are on a nonrefundable basis in this scenario normal cancellation will not be applicable.